Re: [Question #212238]: Drag and Drop auto-selecting X, y of each point while performing action

Mat posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for the response. I went through the documentation and saw the
DragDrop (Location (x,y), Location (x1,y1)), but we need to input the x,
y values manually, and in my case, we don't see the final location of
the 3D model until we run the script.

I was hoping there might be an extension that would allow the x,y and
x1,y1 values to be captured automatically as we performed the drag and
drop on the 3D model. This would ensure that the model is positioned
exactly the way we want it, and capture the points for the script at the
same time.

At the moment we have Sikuli installed on a closed network, so I am
unable to access the extensions to see what is available. I am hoping to
be able to get it on a machine that has access to the internet soon, but
looking for answers in the meantime.

Thank you again for your help!