[Question #212334]: does pymouse work with Sikuli?

Hi All,

So I have been playing around with this for the better part of well....the last 6 hours, and now I need to cave (work doesn't pay me to surf the internet and not be productive :( LOL)

Has anyone been able to get pymouse to work with Sikuli? I am sure that I am missing something, or I have just been out of the loop for so long I don't see the obvious :(

....or it really doesn't work!