[Question #212675]: Executing Sikuli script from terminal/command line

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out how to execute Sikuli from Mac terminal.  I keyed in the following line documented on the FAQ page.

jfleck-mbp:Java joe.fleck$ java -jar $SIKULI_HOME/sikuli-script.jar 'user/joe.fleck/Desktop/Save_File_Button.sikuli'

and the response I got is:

Unable to access jarfile /sikuli-script.jar

My plan is to use Sikuli with Watir scripts to handle UI elements that Watir cannot interact with.  The plan is to execute it from terminal/ command line depending on the type of machine I am running.

Thank you,
Joe