[Question #212735]: Sikuli Chat Bot

Hi!

At first: I am pretty new to Sikuli and Python but have decent programming experience(Java) so I am not a total newbie.
My Problem:
I am trying to write a ChatBot for WebEx with Sikuli. The goal i want to achieve is, that Sikuli recognizes when a Message comes in with a Keyword (License Request) and then starts a conversation with the customer. After the Conversation Sikuli should copy paste the informations in our web formular.
I think the part with the copy pasting and the recognition of a keyword should not be a huge problem, but the conversation seems hard to realize. I can not figure out how Sikuli could be able to realize when the partner answers the questions. E.g:
"Hi i have a License Request"
->Sikuli triggers
"Hi this is ChatBot: Please enter your name:"
"Mister Customer"
// Now here is the problematic part: How can i recognize(in the WebEx Chatwindow) that the customer responded?
"Please enter your ID"
"etc"

We can assume that the customer always replies in the desired fashion like:
"Hi this is ChatBot: Please enter your name:"
"Mister Customer"
and not
"Hi ChatBot. How are you? My name is Mi$ter CustomeR!!!!"

It would be great if you can help me here. I dont need a complete python script. Just some hints how I could do it or if it is even doable. I already tried setting Regions and use the onChange Method but did not come to a aproper solution...

Thanks a lot in advance
Greetings
Peter