[Question #212978]: text find

I have a text as "vendor22", when I do a find as "img4 = s.find("D:\\ABC\\Sikuli-Java\\imgs\\Name.png").below(20).left(10).right(100);", "img5 = img4.text().trim();" and when print img5, it gives correct result on one machine whereas on another machine it prints img5 value as "ven&d0r" and the script fails. And when I search for only text characters as "vendor" without numerics, it passes on both machines.

Are there any specific setting to make like

Settings.ObserveScanRate / Settings.WaitScanRate / Settings.MinSimilarity

Thanks,
Hasham