[Question #213180]: will sikuli work with both jre7 and jre6 installed on my 64bit windows?

Hi,

I keep getting Win32Util.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform error no matter what I do.
i have jre7 64bit installed which i cannot delete.
for sikuli i've also installed jre6 32bit
and checked that sikuli_home and path variables were set as follows: sikuli_home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\    path:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\libs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin
and i have 64bit windows.

My question is will it ever work on my comp? or is it all just too much for sikuli? did anybody here encountered the same problem?