[Question #213271]: wait problems and cut-off screen

Two questions.

First, sometimes after I've been running stuff in sikuli for a while, I get this problem where it won't find things that are clearly on the screen. Going into the matching preview, I see that nothing on the bottom of the screen is showing up, and indeed I can find things in the top half of the screen but not the bottom half. But if I restart this problem goes away. Any ideas?

Also, I downloaded sikuli on another computer and am now having problems with the wait function. Instead of waiting for an image to appear, if it's not there sikuli immediately throws back the "find failed" error. I've redownloaded sikuli and everything. I'm not sure what the issue is... Any help would be much appreciated!