[Question #213457]: exists function not working after defining region

Here is my code:
    def test_36VerifyCycleStockValueFromAllBar(self):
        getLastMatch().highlight(2)
        CurrentBarRegion = Region(479,476,80,199)
        if CurrentBarRegion.exists:
            CurrentBarRegion.hover("CurrentCycleStockBarFromALL.png")
            CurrentBarRegion.getLastMatch().highlight(2)
            if exists(Pattern("CurrentCycleStockHoverValue.png").similar(0.80)):
                wait(1)
                print getLastMatch()
                getLastMatch().highlight(2)
            else:
                popup("It's failing for weird reason. Why?")
                print getLastMatch()
                getLastMatch().highlight(2)
        assert (exists(Pattern("CurrentCycleStockHoverValue.png").similar(0.80)))

I have the exact same code elsewhere and they seem to work fine and they have similarity level at 95 percent.
But this one eventhough CurrentCycleStockHoverValue.png exists it keeps failing.  I'm not even getting the lastMatch so it seems like it's not doing anything.  I have no idea why this behavior is occuring.  When I click on the image to set the similarity level, I see there is one match even at 99% level but when I run the test, it fails.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Alex Yi