[Question #213544]: How to load images from a different directory

I want to import the images from a different directory and use it in my sikuli script.

I did that by just assigning a variable to the image path and using it in the script like below.

Addressbar = "C:\ImageRepository\Addressbar.png"
if exists(Addressbar):
       wait(Addressbar,waitSeconds)
       click(Addressbar)

I know this is not efficient way to do this. There should an efficient way to do this using set bundle path, please provide me an example to use set bundle path and loading the images from different directory.