Re: [Question #213556]: Similarity / Score

Rideg gave more information on the question:
Just doing something simple like the below to try Sikuli and see if I could adopt it for my project to compare images.
But i want to understand how the getScore() works. What does this score really represents and how is it computed?

Finder f = new Finder("D:\\sikuli_screens\\figure1.png");

         f.find("D:\\sikuli_screens\\figure2.png",0.6);
        if (f.hasNext()) {
            System.out.println("same");
            System.out.println(f.next().getScore());
        } else {
            System.out.println("different");

        }