Re: [Question #213457]: exists function not working after defining region

I just made a test with the image EIOTargetsValueFor80SL.png on the
screenshot WholeDashboardRegionHoveredOverToDataPoint.png and I get
similarities between 0.95 and 1.0.

Even the image EIOTargetsValueFor85SL.png still matches with 0.72 on the
same screenshot.

So I do not understand your problem.

What I cannot check are your absolute regions, which I never use.
I always try to define regions relative to some other fixed aspects of the screen.

Since you are driving tests for an app, you should know the relative position of the area, where you expect the popup to appear.
You need a concept for the different areas of your app window.