[Question #213721]: NameError: name 'anyting' is not defined

Hello everyone, I am totally new to sikuli and during the first tutorial ''Hello World'' on windows I get this problem:

[error] Felmeddelande: Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\Users\STEFANTR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\sikuli-tmp8582012040137309261.py", line 2, in
 type(Hello)
NameError: name 'Hello' is not defined

I only have 2 lines, the first is click on start, other one is type the word ''World'' I tried to look at other FAQs but my head started to spin when i looked at all those codes.

Thanks for your help and have a great day.