[Question #213868]: Some keys not work against VNC

Here is my setup: Windows XP 32b, US layout, VNC running against android.

I was able manually to send all required key strokes like a,b,c,1,2,3 and enter, pageup, page down, home, etc to VNC and respectively to android .
When executing  my automated script against VNC the page up/down key, home, and some others doesn't work at all.
For sure I have working a,b,c,1,2,3 and enter

I done test against notepad... everything seems fine - keys are send correctly

I tested with few VNC clients - same effect

Ideas anyone ?