[Question #214023]: looping multiple wait images at same time with custom orders

hi, I need something like this, but so that it still repeated whenever a match found enrolled in the result set (added, no overwrite), the script would be interrupted manually. I tried this too - https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/206657, but did not meet what I needed and in this script strained system, and many images not caught.

--------

while True:
	my_file=file("output.txt", "w")

	imgA = wait(Pattern("A.png").similar(0.90),FOREVER)
	imgB = wait(Pattern("B.png").similar(0.90),FOREVER)
	imgC = wait(Pattern("C.png").similar(0.90),FOREVER)

	if imgA: my_file.write("A"+"\n")
	if imgB: my_file.write("B"+"\n")
	if imgC: my_file.write("C"+"\n")

	my_file.close()
	continue

--------

I need:

1. infinite loop
2. identification of different images at the same time (multi wait fun. with waitVanish)
3. assigning a separate order for finding a particular image
4. successive writing found images to txt file (report)
5. the minimum system load

btw. what period (time) has the function wait() for FOREVER?

Java is extremely burdensome element, many orders do not execute by Sikuli. for this kind of program would be preferable to use native application.

thank you for reply, my EN is simple :)