[Question #214092]: Where are the docs and the german Answers?

Hi all,
I'm just trying to scripting with sikuli some automation. Sorry, my English is lousy (this text was translated by google) so I am looking for the German part of the documentation. Unfortunately, all broken links on this page, and I land on a 404 page.
And described the problems other users I have trouble understanding. To learn a scripting language in a foreign language is very difficult for me.
Where can I find a German list with a description of Sikuli commands or a German documentary / Tuorials etc.? Is it lost forever, or will there be this content again?

Best regards,
Daniel