Re: [Question #214253]: guide.arrow does not work with regions

Steffen is still having a problem:
I was asking because I have a problem with guide & I don't know how to solve this, maybe you have an idea:
In the following link you can see what I try to do:
http://s7.directupload.net/images/121115/bc543dqh.jpg
The red part shall be guide-methods. The problem is, that I can't place the guide-methods on top, left or right of my target, only below. But I have two target which are very close to each other. That's why I can't use guide.text or guide.callout, because these two methods would overlap each other. So I thought I could do it with arrows (with textboxes next to them) as you can see in the link, but I can't tell the arrows what the srcTargets are, because there is only white area.
Do you have an idea?