[Question #214286]: Problem with starting *.py file

Hello. I'm new in Python and that's why I've got some question with starting *.py files in Sikuli scripts.
I need to start external python file from Sikuli script.
I use the next construction:

import os
os.startfile(r'c:/images/file.py')

but Sikuli returns me an error:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'startfile'.
But if I run the same code in Python it works well and file starting successfully.
Where is my fault? Why it doesn't work in Sikuli?

I would be very grateful for giving me any advice! Thanks!