Re: [Question #214277]: Blank log file

William Elmer is still having a problem:
Thanks for the tip but yes it was just a typo. My script has f.close.

I have confirmed that it was the correct path by copy pasta into windows-> run and it launches my log file.
Again, no error messages. I have circumvented this problem by allowing the file to be created in the local sikuli directory and so it is not a problem with my write statements or close statements either. I am assuming it has to be something with the path or the way XP does things. ./shrug. QA will just have to be happy with what I give them :D