[Question #214349]: Mac sending wrong characters when running against a Virtual Machine

Hi,
I am trying to use Sikuli to type some commands into a virtual machine I am running and can't seem to reproduce the ":" character. An ö char comes up instead. I am running from a Mac with a Swedish keyboard onto a Windows XP virtual machine and am starting to built an automates test suite for an application. I just want to be able to run the scripts for auto testing for now (eventually we will take this part out, but for now I want to run it in Sikuli).

Any ideas?