Re: [Question #214624]: Format comment text

Description changed to:
********** made it a request bug

I've taken to using comments in my scripts because there are so many
lines, and this allows me to show which projects and steps each line is
for.

However, the comment text (ex: #TEXT GOES HERE) is gray and doesn't
stand out at all against the commands and screenshots. Would it be
possible to choose a color for this text? I'm thinking red would be a
helpful way to easily read the commented lines as the user scrolls
through the commands.