Re: [Question #214640]: How to execute .skl on a pc without sikuli installed?

Yes, double clicking on the myscript.jar should do it.

But there are some "problems" left:
The myscript.jar will contain all the needed stuff to run the script and will copy all the stuff to a temp folder (at least the first time). This is about 15 MB currently (expanded about 25MB), where most of it goes on Jython interpreter.
And this extra will be with every script, you have this way.

So another option I am thinking off, is to have some small bootstrap loader together with the script stuff in the myscript.jar, that downloads and installs the needed runtime support, if it is not already on the machine. But this will have another problem: security!
To make this secure against exploits is much effort and I do not know yet, when I will have the time to look at it.

Anyway: the basic solution will be available soon.