Re: [Question #214883]: Sikuli text() function and eastern fonts

With the current Tesseract 2 implementation of Sikuli this is not
possible.

Tesseract 3 has more options in learning new languages and fonts. But I
guess,this will take a while until we have it available in Sikuli. I am
sure it will be the next step in the next 3 months,since some basics are
already available in a development version.

The only possibility currently is, to create exact images from fonts
using the Java grafics features and use these images to search.