[Question #215343]: setting image file path

I want to use Sikuli to capture screenshots automatically to create training material. The idea is to click and type text through a suite of screens and allow the user (me in this case) to select that portion of the screen which is of interest. At each screen I have used the following:

region=selectRegion()
path=capture(region)

I have written the path to a log file and find that the image is being successfully saved as:

/var/folders/z6/d2yfxlcd1yxff12xbmq2sz8c0000gn/T/sikuli-scr-4493125737106136082.png

which is a bit of a mouthful to say the least!

I have 3 questions.

1. how do I define the path to somewhere more friendly than /var..... ?
2. how can I define the name of the image file?
3. finally, and not directly related to this, how do you use Sikuli to select an input field and clear it? This bit has really got me stumped.

Any help/advice gratefully received as this is my first attempt at using this product.