Re: [Question #214146]: About Guide: spotlight doesn't work in rectangle?

Calvin is still having a problem:
I using JRE System Library [JavaSE - 1.6]

I commented the  "import com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher;" and also
added the following jar files to library and clean the build.

Junit-4.8.2.jar
sikuli-script.jar
simple-xml-2.6.1.jar

Errors managed to drop from 1100 to 33 (sigh of relief)

Errors left:

CycleStrategy cannot be resolved to a type
Persister cannot be resolved to a type
Serializer cannot be resolved to a type
Strategy cannot be resolved to a type
Test cannot be resolved to a type
The method setSimilarity(float) is undefined for the type Pattern
The import com.sun.medialib cannot be resolved