[Question #215490]: Find and click image, then switch tabs

Here is a quick example of what the script would do:

Lets say on a specific area of a web page, there is a red square, a blue circle, a green triangle, a yellow rectangle, a brown octogon,  and another red square. There could have been a dozen other shapes and colors not mentioned above.

Basically, I want the script to find the images that are duplicates in the series, in this case, the red square is duplicated and the script would click on the 2nd red square, and then switch tabs in firefox and restart script over in another tab window etc...FYI, switching tabs in Firefox is {CTRL}+{TAB}
How would the code look like in sikuli? Anything to get me started would be appreciated...

Ben