Re: [Question #215490]: Find and click image, then switch tabs

Bernard St-Pierre gave more information on the question:
The main reason I need this is because I need to change mouse every 2
months with such amount of clicking. Also other types of surfbars, the
images are from another set which can be old car models, dragons or
shadows etc... and the position of the surfbars can be different, some
are top left, some are bottom right but they are all in a group format
like the screenshot, I sent earlier which has surfbar in top center
position on web page.

Ben