[Question #215614]: class file got problem?

I use import function in my Sikuli script
and on MachineA is fine so i try to run it on MachineB

so some reason it said some image can not be find on the screen
but if i take out the def sub and try it on
it works and find the picture

so

i delete all the class file inside that folder
and close the Sikuli GUI and run it again

it works

now my question is
since this class file generate the problem
is there something i can force Sikuli dont use the old class file
instead delete and create and always use/generate the new class file

thank you very much.