Re: [Question #215490]: Find and click image, then switch tabs

Bernard St-Pierre is still having a problem:
I am so glad to see you back! That would be great start, so what part of
the template needs to change for surfbar 9? At least then, I'll
understand better why it is so hard to find solution for other surfbars.
I suppose you did the right thing in exposing the most complex of
surfbars and I do grasp much of it now with your latest explanation.

So, ok, lets get to the basics and surfbar9. Tell me what to change, and
will it work for the next set of surfbar 9' random generation?

Ben