[Question #215864]: SwitchApp on Latest FireFox window without unique PageTitle

I have two firefox windows open and both do not have any unique pageTitle and i need to switchApp to the new Window of firefox .How do i do it?

I tried using App("Mozilla Firefox")
 But i does not help as there are two windows open.

Anyway to count the No of FIrefox Windows Opened and switch to the Latest Window?

I have tried with pageTitle method it does not work for me.

Thanks in advance