[Question #216587]: finding status of the last executed command in sikuli

In unix there is a way to find out the exit status of the previously executed command using "$?", it either returns 0(success) or any other value for command didnt execute successfully

Is there such a thing for sikuli.. In my scenario I am doing a s.type(Key.DOWN); and I want to check if the operation has been performed or not.. IS there a way to check this??????