[Question #216666]: hovering over findall windows is not centered

Hi,

     I am trying to learn sikuli and wanted to test it out by writing code to solve a sudoku puzzle (app is available at http://portableapps.com/apps/games/sudoku_portable). I am able to use findAll() to find all the blank images (cells) but when I try to hover over the matched region, the initial cells are found centered, but subsequent ones the cursor moves to the edge/offcenter of the matching region. The matches are getting skewed.

The code is very simple and as follows:
---------------
from org.sikuli.script.natives import Vision

Vision.setParameter("MinTargetSize", 100)
Settings.MinSimilarity = 0.9
Settings.SlowMotionDelay = 1
setShowActions(True)

r = find("HSudokuEasyQ.png").below(482)

if r is None:
    popup("Sudoku application is not running")
    exit(1)

print(r)

for x in r.findAll("1355325034927.png"):
    hover(x)

NOTES:
1. HSudokuEasyQ.png matches the header and menu of the application.
2. 1355325034927.png matches a blank tile (without the borders). I skipped the borders because the cells can be in any of the nine locations and they have different shading effects based on the location.
3.  I tried changing the MinSimilarity values and it does not  help.

If there are 15 blank regions found, hovering on the intial 5-6 regions is perfectly centered, the later regions show increasing skewedness and towards the end, the hovering is totally wrong.

What can I do to ensure that the regions are perfectly matched and the hover centers on the region perfectly each time? I could not locate any pointers to a solution in the docs - most probably I was using the wrong search terminology. Appreciate it if you can point me to the relevant docs or give some suggestions/ideas on how to resolve this.

Regards,
Mahesh