Re: [Question #187101]: How to write multiple rows in excel through sikuli?

karthik posted a new comment:
Hi Sneha Pandey,
I am working on Sikuli. Are you able to write into excel sheet from sikuli? When I try to run the below script

import xlwt
book = xlwt.Workbook(encoding="utf-8")
sheet1 = book.add_sheet("PythonSheet1")
print (sheet1)
sheet1.write(0, 0, "This is the First Cell of the First Sheet")
book.save("python_spreadsheet.xls")

I am getting the follwoing msg

[sikuli] Stopped
[sikuli] An error occurs at line 1
[sikuli] Error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/sikuli-tmp950690561952153752.py", line 1, in <module>
    import xlwt
ImportError: No module named xlwt

But when I try to run this in normal i.e., without using sikuli it's working fine.

Please help me
Thanks in advance