[Question #216725]: unable to insert proper image to find function, becoz the image taking extra space before and after automatically when i insert the image in find function cal.please suggest me on how to proceed.

hi,
i am using find and click function in my script  (find (image.png) ) and (click  (image.png) ) to search image and click on it.
the problem is when i insert the image, i observed that there is a extra space before and after the image.where as if i open the same image through paint then i observed there is no extra white space. it means extra space is added automatically when i insert the image..so please suggest on this issue.