Re: [Question #216688]: How to get checkbox value from an application using Sikuli scripting

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
It's not that easy (no direct checkbox API), but possible, I think.

You should construct regions restricted to particular checkbox position,
and then  check if checkmark exists therer:

checkboxregion1 = ...
if checkboxregion1.Exists("Checkmarkimage.png"):
        checkbox1checked = True
    else:
        checkbox1checked = False

If you want more detailed code, please provide to me screenshot image of the checkboxes you talk about.