Re: [Question #216128]: screenshot comparison

Gaurav Kumar proposed the following answer:
Actually i need to calculate the the pixel size of the image which can help me comparing with some standard pixel size.
So, I'll really appreciate  if you suggest me some piece of code calculate pixel size of an image. i tried importing PIL libaray but it's not working, It tried calling a python script through sikuli that's also not working for me...