Re: [Question #216478]: Jenkins - Sikuli on Mac fails to find image

Vijay is still having a problem:
I have done a work around to solve this,

Instead of giving the ant run testscript command from Jenkins, I've just
used a .command file (which will contain the ant command that requires
to be run). This enables to automation control stay in system in which
the automation is run rather than in Jenkins. Mean while Jenkins will
wait for the automation result file to be present in a folder which will
indicate the completion of Automation, once this is in place Jenkins
will proceed with next steps.

This above steps solves my issues. Still not sure of why Sikuli is not
workable when invoked from Jenkins.