[Question #217036]: Sikuli Logs click without actually clicking -- windows 64 bit

Hi team Sikuli,

I've been having great success using Sikuli to automate some things on my app on a Mac, however, now that I want to test it out on a Windows machine, I'm having problems. The app is written in REALbasic and is 32-bit.

I've tried running Sikuli on two different Windows machines, both of which are 64-bit-- one is running Windows 7 and the other Windows 8.

I've made sure to use the last stable release of JRE 6 (when I type "java -version" into cygwin I get "java version "1.6.0_38"") and I've added it to my path, so that my $PATH variable has <path>/Java/jre6/bin as well as <path>/Sikuli X/libs added on to it.

I also added the bug fixes for r930 so I should be good there.

I've also tried running Sikuli through Sikuli-IDE.exe, Sikuli-IDE.bat, and Sikuli-IDE-w.bat, none of which seem to solve my problem.

My problem is this: Sikuli is able to click on anything I want it to except for my REALbasic app-- when I put in even a single "click()" or two and give it an image from my REALbasic app, sometimes the mouse doesn't move (and sometimes it does), but either way it doesn't actually click on what I want it to click on. However, it LOGS that it's doing the clicking, and judging by the coordinates, it seems to know where it's supposed to be clicking. It just doesn't do the actual click.

I've tried using it both through the IDE as well as with the command line, neither to any success. Any idea what the problem is?? Again, it can click things OTHER than my REALbasic app (like it has no problem navigating through Internet Explorer and clicking and typing there), but it seems to do these "fake" clicks on my app. Does Sikuli have a problem interacting with REALbasic apps in a Windows environment?

Lastly, I also can't even seem to open the app using
App.open(<path-to-app>)
or
ff=App(<path>)
ff.open()

Even though I definitely have the correct path.

The Sikuli code I'm using is literally as simple as:

click(<image.png>)
type("hello")