Re: [Question #216444]: Sikuli script no longer executing from command line

Description changed to:
Hi,

Thank you in advance for helping me.

I am running Sikuli scripts with watir-webdriver.  I send a terminal
command to execute the sikuli scripts to handle items that can not be
done with the watir-webdriver.  It was working great till now.  I
receive the following error listed below when my watir script tries
execute the execute command.  The IDE launches but begins to fail after
that.  The path to Sikuli scripts are correct so i have no idea what
might wrong.

I am have a MacBook Pro.
Python version is 2.7.2
sikuli version r930

here is the line in my method that executes Sikuli...

# call sikuli script to handle save window.
 			ENV['SIKULI_HOME'] = '/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Resources/Java'
			system ("java -jar $SIKULI_HOME/sikuli-script.jar '/Users/joe.fleck/qa_automation/scripts/sikuli_scripts/save_file_2.sikuli'")

java.io.IOException: Unable to find library META-INF/lib/libVisionProxy.dylib on classpath
	at com.wapmx.nativeutils.jniloader.DefaultJniExtractor.extractResource(DefaultJniExtractor.java:127)
	at com.wapmx.nativeutils.jniloader.DefaultJniExtractor.extractJni(DefaultJniExtractor.java:110)