Re: [Question #217195]: Running test from terminal has different results than with the IDE

Heath Fournier gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan.  I was just able to track down the problem.  It came down to
developer error after all. :(   We have several sikuli files that we
keep screenshots in for various areas of our website to keep them broken
up.  At some point yesterday, someone (probably me) pasted the contents
of the ExportNomination test at the top of that file by mistake.  So
when unittest imported it, it was queueing that test ahead of the test
we actually wanted to run.  I had actually checked all of the modules
that contain code that were being imported, but hadn't checked the
modules we keep controls in until today.

It still leaves me a little confused as to why the same thing didn't
happen in the IDE, because knowing now what the problem was, it seems
the terminal was treating the situation correctly, and not the IDE, but
oh well.  It's just a little curious.

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for the help.