Re: [Question #217195]: Running test from terminal has different results than with the IDE

Heath Fournier confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks RaiMan.  I actually didn't try using reload, although I did
restart the IDE several times. (and also restarted the Mac).

I've gotten into the habit of restarting the IDE if I edit something in
a file that I'm importing, as opposed to reload, because I keep
forgetting to remove the reload line and it seemed to work quite well
until now.  It could be my imagination, but it seems like the reloading
time can be significant if there are several of them.  After this
experience, I think I'll start using reload again though while I'm
debugging something.

In any event, everything is  working fine now and I appreciate the help.
I'm marking this answered.

Thanks