[Question #217328]: Hover NullPointerException

Hi, for some reason I am (sporadically) having trouble with the hover function. I've defined a region based on the dimensions of the screen, and named the region "blackbox." When I try to hover over this region, using the command "hover(blackbox)" I will SOMETIMES get a NullPointerException error. This only happens sporadically, but I can't tell what on earth is different. Anyone have any experience with this? I haven't been able to find a similar issue in the FAQ's. My region isn't defined based on finding objects on the screen, so it has nothing to do with findFailed or anything. Thanks in advance!