[Question #217655]: Sikuli IDE open and hangs on anything

I was using Sikuli on Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot (11.10) with oracle java 7 (even everybody saying it doesnt work), but it was working without problems. I made a script and used it several times.

Suddenly Sikuli is hanging it open the IDE and hangs when anything is done, even if I try to close it, it hangs.
I was not able to make it spit any error message.

Just tried to run it with Sun JRE 6 that I have installed in parallel with Oracle Java 7, but no difference.

Any suggestion?