[Question #217799]: How install Sikuli pre-req opencv2.1 on CentOS6x

I am trying to run sikuli on centOS 6.3. When i try to run any script then error message occur "... LibVisionProxy.so:libml.so.2.1 cannot open shared object file"

According to my understanding this problem occur due to opencv2.1 not installed on my machine, I have installed opencv through { yum install opencv}. this command will install opencv 2.0 but not 2.1

Can any body help me to these problems
 -> how and where to install opencv 2.1 on centOS 6.3
 -> and how i can resolve problem "... LibVisionProxy.so:libml.so.2.1 cannot open shared object file"