Re: [Question #217799]: How install Sikuli pre-req opencv2.1 on CentOS6x

zaid shabbir is still having a problem:
When perform ldd on /lib/libVisionProxy.so then following lib links not found.
 "	libml.so.2.1 => not found
	libcvaux.so.2.1 => not found
	libhighgui.so.2.1 => not found
	libcv.so.2.1 => not found
	libcxcore.so.2.1 => not found
	libtiff.so.4 => not found

I think this issue is due to openCV 2.1 not installed on my machine, but on my machine Open CV 2.0 install and libml.so.2.0 available under

find / -name libml*
/etc/modprobe.d/libmlx4.conf
/usr/lib64/libml.so.2.0.0
/usr/lib64/libml.so
/usr/lib64/libmlx4.a
/usr/lib64/libmlx4-rdmav2.so
/usr/lib64/libml.so.2.0
/usr/share/doc/libmlx4-1.0.2

How can i link the missing libraries or from where i can install opencv 2.1 on CentOS 6.x