[Question #218546]: Cannot build sikuli win32 properly, followed all instructions from build-win32.txt

Hey guys,

I'm having a ton of trouble trying to build sikuli using the CMake commands and instructions from build-win32.txt. The instructions are clear, but the errors I'm getting are not.

Here is a screenshot of the errors I'm getting as well as my environment variables: http://i48.tinypic.com/2dbp8aw.png

I'm not really sure what the errors are telling me. The only thing that's "different" than the build instructions is I'm using the latest version of SWIG (2.0.9) and OpenCV (2.4.3) which shouldn't cause these issues (hopefully).

I put all of the paths of the prereqs into my system path because I thought it might help for CMake to find everything it needs. Also, it seems like common.cmake from the Sikuli cmake_modules folder is missing a lot of stuff.

Any insight or a more up to date way to build Sikuli?

Thanks in advance for your time,
-Josh