[Question #218649]: Is there a reason why i can't use Sikuli on a remote windows XP?

Hello,

I'm trying to use Sikuli on a remote Windows XP (Sikuli being installed on the remote machine), which is a virtual machine. My problem is that, when i want to create a script, when i click for example on the "click" function, the Sikuli GUI disappear, but nothing else happens! I don't get the cross to make my selection, and i can't get back to Sikuli...

So i'm wondering : is there a problem with XP (it seems not)? is there a problem when using remote desktop? is there a problem with virtual machines?

Thanks for your help!