Re: [Question #201104]: Mac:Command Line:Unable to find library META-INF/lib/libVisionProxy.dylib

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ Nikolas

--- Java on MacOSX 10.8
Until the latest Java 6 version, the JRE/JDK are installed in /System/Library/Java.
Beginning with Java 7 the stuff is installed in /Library/Java.
The link/alias /Library/Java/Home points to the JRE, that is used, when running the command java (/usr/bin/java).
This in turn internally uses /usr/libexec/java_home, which should return the same.

I have the same situation in my Mountain Lion: for normal java runs, 1.6 is used
from /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home).

Applets running in Safari (or other browsers) use the 1.7 (which you can
see in the SystemPrefs -> Java).

So you are running Java 1.6 from command line.

But since you have a Java 7 somewhere on your machine, I cannot tell
you, what your RFW installation is using internally.

The fact, that the Sikuli IDE is running on your machine, shows, that
the problem is somewhere in your RFW environment/installation.

You should check the different path settings and java version info at
runtime of your script using the respective Java environment properties.