Re: [Question #218744]: Sikuli failing with unsatisfied link error

Description changed to:
What I am trying to do is run Sikuli scripts through Tomcat on a 32bit
Win XP machine and am running into what appears to be a fairly common
error and was hoping you might have an idea of what I am doing wrong
(since the fixes proposed don't seem to be working for me). I am using
Sikuli for windows r930 (the portable zip).

I get an UnsatisfiedLinkError with Win32Util.dll when running the
scripts, and have been reading around on related questions but I think
my problem is slightly different. Typically the other question's answers
seem to be path issues, but I'm not sure that's the case here. My
environment variables are currently set as:

JRE_HOME        C:\Program Files\Java\jre6
SIKULI_HOME    C:\sikuli\Sikuli-IDE\libs (this is where I plopped the zipped files)
PATH                    %JRE_HOME%\bin;C:\sikuli\Sikuli-IDE\libs;...... (other standard windows stuff that comes with any XP)

I saw somewhere that SIKULI_HOME should be "C:\sikuli\Sikuli-X\ with
trailing '\' mandatory" but this causes a crash for me (note I replaced
the 'X' with 'IDE' when I tried it). I also tried C:\sikuli, C:\sikuli\,
and C:\sikuli\Sikuli-IDE.

Using the IDE directly seems to work fine, its only when the Tomcat
Sikuli jar tries to find the dlls that it fails? Any ideas?

A note that might help is that this same script is working (more or
less) on a Win7 64bit environment with 32 bit java. It also doesn't have
SIKULI_HOME set. The more or less comes from Sikuli thinking it's moving
the mouse, but the mouse staying put/not clicking, but we can ignore
that issue as I'd rather be using the XP setup for our testing. I only
brought it up as I think it shows that its not 'necessarily' the script
jar itself that is failing.

If you need more info from me let me know!

Edit:
I've tried now using the steps of install r905, update to r930 (as opposed to just the 930) so as to avoid any way it might be me messing up with paths, and it seems that the '\' at the end of SIKULI_HOME causes Tomcat to crash, but not having it results in the failure to find the dlls.