Re: [Question #218844]: Error when using accentuated characters in the code

Thibault Joassard is still having a problem:
i can't do this, in my case, if i launch sikuli with the bat, nothing is working...
i added '# coding=UTF-8' in my file, and there is no more compilation error. But my instruction is no more working, with an error message containing "é" instead of "é"... not sure about what it means, like if internally the encoding is still not good.