[Question #219333]: random text writing and making sikuli wait

hey everyone that matters, im using sikuli and i think its a marvelous software!!

i am not programmer but very interested to learn more and it appears that i am stuck with 3 issues, been trying to solve for weeks..

1. how to make sikuli write in text box? need to click in the text box and then start writing

2. how to make the writing random but with certain pattern, lets say:

andrew1
andrew90
andrew95

i want the andrew stay the same but the numbers vary from 1-100

3.  how to make sikuli wait for an image to appear indefinetely until it appear? it only wait for like 3-5 seconds and then the script fail.  my country got lousy internet connection so there always problem with the waiting time...

thanks a bunch to you who answer my questions, u guys doing great work!!